Directory Monitor Pro 184.108.40.206 Crack + Activation Key Full Version Free Download
Directory Monitor Pro Crack is a software tool used to track and restrict directories in the system and notify a person about most changes, deletions, modifications and creation of new files. Directory monitoring software can be customized after creating variations to successfully handle a particular application.
Directory Monitor’s primary use is system-wide, allowing users to use folders and files simultaneously in computer systems. This means you can receive instant notifications about changes other users make to folders. One of these essential features of the program could be the ability to promote local/network folder browsing.
You can also detect users and processes making changes. Using plugins, Directory Monitor also provides text logging, automation by running scripts/applications, sending emails, writing to databases, sound notifications, and much more.
Directory Monitor Pro Crack Free Download is a powerful and advanced application that can be used to monitor local and network directories, monitor new files, delete, modify, rename and access files. You can also use network folders to view important event log details.
Directory Monitor Pro has a very simple and clean interface and a split layout to display the monitored folders and a separate panel to display the logs. You can view the change of each record along with time, dates and route. This software is used in particular to know where to save a game.
Directory Monitor Pro Serial Key also plays a very important role as it can be configured to scan the folder range, create a separate log file for each directory, delete log entries and backup log files. All information can easily be sent via email or loaded into an SQL database as desired. You can also set a third-party app to start automatically when an event occurs.
Directory Monitor Pro Crack is an advanced software designed to help you keep an eye on a specific folder and get notified whenever changes occur. They range from new files, modifications and deletions to renaming and accessing files. It can also work with network folders, displaying log details for necessary events.
The software works flawlessly on all versions of Windows and requires administrator privileges to access some of its commands. Furthermore, Directory Monitor is an advanced and reliable application that does an excellent job of monitoring folder activity and provides the necessary amount of configuration options to improve the entire process and receive notifications.
Additionally, you can enable time-stamped file logging to better track all program activities. Additionally, you will be able to schedule Directory Monitor to run external applications, play sounds, or send email notifications when the above events are triggered. These are just some of the options that can be configured through Directory Monitor.
Directory Monitor has a fantastic response time and works flawlessly without causing Windows to freeze, crash or pop up with error messages. Plus, it runs on low CPU and RAM, so it doesn’t consume system resources.
The interface is very clear and intuitive, with a split layout to display monitored folders and a separate panel to display the log. In other words, you will be able to see all saved changes, as well as the time, date and route.
Additionally, Directory Monitor offers extensive customization options for each monitored folder, allowing you to specify which events to record and which tasks to perform when such a change is noticed. For example, you will be able to play a sound or even start a program, using a different option. Allows you to monitor subfolder events.
Furthermore, the options menu plays a key role as it gives you the option to configure the folder monitoring interval. For example, back up the registry file, create separate registry files for each directory, and automatically delete registry entries that are no longer valid. Additionally, information can be sent via email and loaded into an SQL database, depending on your preferences. You can also configure a third-party application to launch automatically when an event occurs.
Features & Highlights:
- Monitor directories for changes, modifications, deletions and new files.
- Monitor local directories and network shares (including hidden shares).
- Real-time monitoring of changes, modifications, deletions, new files and file accesses.
- Bubble notifications every time an event is detected.
- Monitor local directories or network shares (including private/hidden shares).
- Features to view all files in subdirectories and make changes to file attributes.
- Optionally run software/scripts when an event occurs.
- Save all changes to a text file of your choice.
- Include and exclude directory filters.
- Expand functionality with your custom plugins.
- Automatic update, import/export.
- Find out about the application process, including any local changes.
- Additionally, users can be discovered on local or network shares on your network.
- Automatic configuration of computers and directories to enable monitoring.
- Implement the system audit policy so that it persists even if malicious users attempt to disable it.
- This allows you to quickly see whether a directory is available and being monitored.
- Optionally run a utility when an event occurs.
- Bubble notifications anytime an event is triggered.
- Automatic update, import/export and more.
- Windows background service monitoring
- You can install Directory Monitor as a Windows service with multiple configurations.
- You do not need to log in to the system to continue monitoring changes.
- Easy configuration and installation via the user interface.
- Extremely low CPU and memory consumption when running in the background.
- Run scripts/applications when events occur
- Optionally, run any script or software when one or more file system change events occur.
- Pass context parameters to user scripts based on event information using macros.
- Run scripts or applications unattended in the background.
- There is also an option for sequential execution when scripts or applications cannot run more than one instance.
- Triggering based on multiple events, delays or inactivity for batch processing.
- Automatically retain your monitoring data.
- Use text logs to save file system change events for later review.
- Create contextual information based on events using macros.
- Customize the output format (e.g. CSV) with only the data you need.
- Manage log files with built-in renaming to split the log into daily or monthly copies.
- All monitoring configurations can be saved in the same file.
- Play a sound to get their attention.
- Receive audio notification when changes occur.
- Normally one sound is played per file system event.
- Additionally, sounds can continually play on a loop until you perform an action and see the interface.
- Only WAV files are supported.
- Occasionally sends file system messages to a syslog server.
- Send list event messages to a syslog server locally or on your network.
- Syslog default configuration options.
- Support for RFC3164 and RFC5424 syslog header codecs.
- Define the message format for each ad using macros.
- Choose any structure and priority level for your messages.
- Directory tracking to quickly edit, edit, edit and create new files.
- Run as part of Windows attributes.
- Run a specific application after creating many variations.
- Records user actions that cause changes to the system.
- Filtering of tracked files.
- Possibility of import/export.
- And more.
Directory Monitor Pro License Key:
- System: Windows 7 / Vista / 7/8/10
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB.
- HHD space: 100 MB or more.
- Processor:2 MHz or faster.
How to Install Directory Monitor Pro Crack?
- Download the software and run the installation file.
- Click “I Agree” to continue.
- Select the installation method and click “Next”.
- Change the installation folder and click “Next”.
- Select the components and click Install to start the installation.
- After setup is complete, click Close.
- Done! Enjoy it.