Macrium Reflect 8.1.7544 Crack + License Key Full Version Free Download
Macrium Reflect Crack Free Edition is an award-winning, free disk cloning and imaging solution. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. You can upgrade your hard drive or try a new operating system because everything is safely stored in a backup file that you can easily restore. Macrium Reflect supports local, network, and USB drives and writes to all DVD formats. This version is intended for non-commercial home use.
Macrium Reflect Free Edition allows you to backup your entire computer and schedule backups. With the free program, you get very powerful software that can create effective backups.
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home or office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. You can upgrade your hard drive or try a new operating system because everything is safely stored in a backup file that you can easily restore.
Don’t sacrifice data integrity for the second-best Macrium Reflect. Macrium Reflect uses state-of-the-art data compression technology to create accurate and reliable images of your hard drive or partition.
- Simple operation, step by step. Create and restore images using intuitive interfaces and wizards. Macrium Reflect is fully integrated into Windows Explorer and allows you to create segmented images with a simple right-click.
- Automate your processes. Macrium Reflect allows you to schedule the running of your images at any time. Disk space management ensures that the available space on your external drive is optimized.
- Restore individual files and folders. Create a “virtual” drive in Windows Explorer and restore selected files and directories using a simple copy and paste operation.
- Recovery: If you completely lose your Windows operating system, you can use the Reflect Recovery CD to start your computer.
Protecting your files is one way to protect them, but cloning your entire hard drive can be a much more effective solution. The main advantage of this approach is that if something happens and you need to restore your hard drive, you can also restore all previously installed applications and any custom options that would otherwise be lost forever.
Macrium Reflect Free Download is a tool that allows you to clone entire disk partitions. You can also use them at the same time if you want to create a clone. The resulting disk image can be saved to the same partition, network, portable drive or CD/DVD.
The algorithms used in Macrium Reflect Free significantly reduce the size of disk images while providing the best speed. Of course, you can also restore disk copies or create Linux recovery CDs directly from Macrium Reflect.
Complete disaster recovery solution for you home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
Drag and drop user interface
New, more intuitive user interface supports drag and drop of partitions when backing up or restoring. With easy to use intuitive wizards and fast access to key functions, backing up and restoring is now easier then ever.
Restore your Windows server operating systems to new hardware using ReDeploy for Servers which features a clean, simple and intuitive user interface.
WinPE 3.1 rescue environment
Includes the latest version of the Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment offering support for more devices along with USB 3.0 support.
WinPE driver support
Adding driver support to Microsoft WinPE has never been easier, Macrium Reflect will prompt to add drivers for unsupported devices in WinPE.
Linux 3.0 kernel
Includes the latest version of the Linux kernel providing greater device support which includes USB 3.0.
Support for the latest UEFI motherboards with GPT booting.
Direct disk cloning
Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating an image file first. Partitions can be ordered and resized during this process.
Integrated email component
Send backup completion status email notifications with the new integrated email component.
Reorder & resize partitions
Change the order and size of partitions as they are restored.
Restore multiple partitions
Restore whole disks or multiple partitions in a single operation.
Backup destination rotation
Easily rotate backup destinations by specifying a list of alternate backup locations.
File & Folder backup NTFS permissions
Include NTFS access control lists (permissions) as part of a file and folder backup, these permissions can then be restored.
Features & Highlights:
- Create a single backup file of one or more folders on your hard disk
- Incremental and Differential backups.
- Include and exclude filter ensures that you only backup relevant files.
- Browse the backup file as a virtual FAT32 hard drive in Windows Explorer.
- Files in use by Windows (such as Outlook .pst files) are backed up even when locked!
- Multiple compression levels.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD)
- Optionally exclude system and hidden files.
- Supports Incremental and Differential backups.
- Password protect backups to prevent unauthorized access.
- Restore specific files or the entire backup.
- Restore to any location.
- Create a single backup file of a complete hard disk
- Create a single backup file of one or many partitions
- Incremental, and differential images
- Restore a partition to a different type. i.e., a logical partition can be restored as a bootable primary partition
- Resize the restored partition. A hard disk upgrade can easily be performed by increasing the partition to fill the new disk.
- Track 0 (The Master Boot Record) is saved with all backups.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD).
- Disk image can be created whilst Windows is in use. A special driver ensures that the disk image represents an exact point in time and will not be affected by disk access that may occur during the backup process.
- Verify images. Images (Backup files) can be separately verified or automatically verified before restoration.
- System files such as ‘pagefile.sys’ and ‘hiberfil.sys’ are not included in the image. This reduces the final backup file size.
- Three compression levels can be selected to optimize file size and speed.
- Password-protect images to prevent unauthorized access.
- AES 256-bit encryption for ultimate security.
- Set image filenames automatically.
- Linux based rescue CD
- Bart PE rescue CD plug-in
- Windows PE 2.1 rescue CD with Windows boot menu.
- Save your backup definitions as XML files and execute them with a single click from your desktop.
- Includes VBScript integration and a VBScript generator for unparalleled control of the backup process.
- Schedule daily, weekly or monthly.
- Unattended completion.
- Automatic incremental/differential images.
- Automatic disk space management for local/remote hard drives.
- Full logging of all backup operations. HTML log reports are generated and can be viewed using Reflect’s built-in browser.
- German version only
- A program exception may occur when opening the validation dialog. This is fixed. Macrium Change Block Tracking (MRCBT)
- CAP can incorrectly lock a volume lock on some systems, causing issues with chkdsk system volume events, USB drive eject, and OneDrive Personal Vault scheduling. This is fixed.
- Backup progress: Added live backup overall progress bar to show tray icon.
- Blocked fuse: Some customers have found that backups hang after completion, which can prevent the next backup from starting. Improved communication between backup instances to avoid potential race conditions.
- Enter again: Some customers experience CPU performance degradation after redeployment to new hardware. Improved redeployment to roll back the CPU driver only when a CPU change is detected.
- Disk image: If “alternative location” is used, the image backup may fail due to “insufficient system resources”. This is fixed.
- Exchange: After Exchange Granular Recovery loads the backup and sets the mailbox name, you can expand the mailbox by clicking the arrow. In some cases, this resulted in crashes. This is fixed.
- Macrium Image Keeper: MIG may incorrectly block the “FSDMHOST.EXE” data deduplication process. This is fixed.
- TCC: Formatting a new partition or changing an existing partition can cause a BSoD. This is fixed.
- Generally: Reflect could freeze when the Enter key is pressed and the text field of a restored/cloned scrollable window has focus. This is fixed.
- On some Windows 7 systems, injection of third-party DLLs may cause Reflect to fail. This is fixed.
- On some systems, Windows did not provide a default GUI font, causing Reflect to crash. This is fixed.
- Various other small fixes and changes to improve Macrium Reflect.
- Beginner-accessible interface: Creating backups is something that is often overlooked by a new computer user. In addition, many of the programs that allow you to perform this task seem overly complex. Macrium is easy to understand, even for someone who hasn’t used backup software before.
- Scheduling feature: Creating a backup is a resource-intensive and time-consuming process. It is not really the sort of thing that you want to have happening while you’re trying to use the computer. However, the scheduling feature allows you to schedule a backup for the middle of the night or some other time when you don’t need the machine for other reasons.
- Restoration functionality: Restoring from a Macrium Reflect backup worked flawlessly. No problems were detected, and everything was restored properly when the backup was created.
- Cloning and imaging: You can use the software to either clone or image your hard drive. The imaging process greatly reduces the space required for a backup.
- Cumbersome installation: The program installs through a download client and requires a very large download to complete. The client was slow and resource-intensive. It seems there could likely be a better way to deliver the software.
Macrium Reflect License Key:
- System: Windows 7 / Vista / 7/8/10
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB.
- HHD space: 100 MB or more.
- Processor:2 MHz or faster.
How to Install Macrium Reflect Crack?
- Download the software and run the installation file.
- Click “I Agree” to continue.
- Select the installation method and click “Next”.
- Change the installation folder and click “Next”.
- Select the components and click Install to start the installation.
- After setup is complete, click Close.
- Done! Enjoy it.
Creating a good, reliable backup should be part of everyone’s computing practices. This free software provides you with an affordable way to do that, even if you’re not a computer expert. The backup file is compressed to a reasonable size and is easy to restore from.